Friday 14 October 2016

Hobby Time - Highlights and Army Board.

The last few days, I've been working on getting my Cat army (Herd) ready for the CoK UK. I've been doing a fair big gaming playing at Altrincham on the Tuesday and Black Dragon last weekend. (Tournie report incoming shortly)

I've been adding extra highlights onto my Lycan fur and Lion skin. I think the additional contrast really helps them pop. I may do a bit more edge highlighting in places but wanted to start work on my army board first. The board is a bit of an extravagance and I'm doing it for no reason other than I thought i'd be fun and hopefully look pretty cool! When I'm done, the campfire will light up and the entire board will be snow covered like the individual bases. There will also be a frozen waterfall and pond on the right. :) Here are some pics of them on my WIP army board.





Thanks for reading. :)

Daniel.



No comments:

Post a Comment